The content of the Swiss BET Program consists of five different blocks, each containing different topical modules, as follows (module contents and sequence are preliminary and subject to modification):
I. Management and strategy
1. Leadership, human resources, talent development
2. Strategic bank management
3. Corporate finance, risk and return
II. Finance and regulation
4. Bank governance, compliance
5. Risk management
6. Asset and liability management, treasury operations
7. BIS regulations, Basel frameworks
III. Banking topics
8. Marketing, fee-based products and services
9. Credit analysis and risk pricing
10. Fintech and non-bank competition
11. Corporate and retail lending
IV. Operational aspects
12. Banking simulation, strategic decision-making in a competitive environment,
followed by graduation ceremony and awarding of certificates.
V. Swiss banking immersion
13. In-depth exposure to relevant banking topics from a Swiss perspective
The 15-20 top-performing program graduates will be invited to Switzerland for this additional Swiss module.
Besides these general banking areas, cross-cutting topics such as ESG finance, climate risk or developments in Fintech and digital banking will be discussed across various program modules.